Last Updated on
There are many different ways to drink Curavita Green Boost. You can simply mix it with water, sparkling or soda water, other juice, or make a smoothie. If I’ve just come home from a bike ride or some exercise, I generally just take it with water or sparkling water. If it’s a Sunday arvo in front of the TV, I might decide to make a smoothie. Tastes great while being healthy.
What many people have found with making their own green juice is that the taste can be overwhelming, and not always in a good way. It’s a bit like taking a cold shower (See the Wim Hof Method), at first it’s really difficult, and you might even hate it, but over time it becomes easier, and in the end you might even begin to like it.
– 2 tea spoons of Curavita Green Boost
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 banana (frozen if you like)
– 1/2 cup mango
– cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle on top
If it’s a warm day and you want your smoothie a little cooler, freeze the banana and mango first.
I find it you just throw all the ingredients in a blender at once, it doesn’t taste as good. Don’t ask me why, it just doesn’t. I first started with a blender but I now use a Barmix as I can get the consistency I like. I like mine a little chunkier.
1. First add the Curavita Green Boost super green powder to the milk and mix in the blender or Barmix. Put it aside.
2. Then add the banana and mango in the blender or Barmix to the consistency you want.
3. Pour in the milk and either stir, or blend as you like.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg to taste on top
But……….I really do find that playing around with the consistency changes the taste. If you first try it and it’s not quite right, next time blend less or more. You can also experiment with other fruits. I’ve tried blueberries and also strawberry, but it becomes more of a mauve juice when you add those!